Get details of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana (PMMLY) & apply for Mudra loan online. Empower your business with PM Mudra Loan Yojana scheme.
Get complete details of Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Yojana (PMMLY). Apply for Mudra loan scheme online and avail benefits of PM Loan Yojana for your business.
The year 2015 saw the introduction of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana by our honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme has enabled individuals to secure loans of up to Rs 10 lakh to start their small businesses. (The loan limit for commencing small-scale businesses has been kept at Rs 10 lakh under this initiative.)
Dear readers of gujaratsewa.in, we have essential details today concerning the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2023, including eligibility criteria, documents required, and application process. For those who wish to pursue their business endeavors, this scheme offers the possibility of acquiring a loan.
Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Objective
The main objective of this scheme is that a lot of people in the country want to start your own business but do not start due to lack of money has started to plan the central government to the people , Prime Minister currency loan scheme Under 2020 , beneficiaries can start their own small business by taking Mudra loans.
There are Three type of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
- Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
- Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
- Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Benefits
The residents of the nation will receive loans to establish their own business without the need of offering any collateral under this program. Moreover, there are no associated processing fees with the loan. The repayment term of the Mudra scheme can stretch up to 5 years. The Mudra card is handed over to the borrower, enabling them to invest it in business-related expenses.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Applying Procedure
- Step-1 Go to the official website of Mudra Yojana.
- Step-2 Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Step-3 On the home page you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which is something like this.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Eligibility
- All small and marginal farmers
- Under Micro and Small Enterprises
- Who are engaged in manufacturing, trading and service
- Who have up to Rs 10 lakh of annual turnover
- Now, farming has also been included in PM Mudra Yojana
Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Documentation
- Duly filled Mudra Loan application form.
- Identity proof documents like Aadhaar/PAN/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/ Government-issued photo
- ID of all applicants (in case of joint loans).
- Residence proof documents like latest utility bill/ Aadhaar/Voter ID/Passports/bank account statement of all applicants (in case of joint loans).
- Business ID and Address proof documents (Licenses/Registration Certificates/Deed Copy, etc.).
- Latest photographs of the applicant/s.
- Proof of minority, if any.
- Proof of loan requirement, i.e., equipment quotations, vendor details, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Numbers
|Andaman and Nicobar
|Daman and Diu
|Dadra Nagar Haveli
|Jammu and Kashmir
|NCT of Delhi
|Common Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun
|Application Form for Shishu
|Check list for Shishu Application
|Toll Free Number PDF
Frequently Asked Questions for Mudra Loan
|What is the Rate of interest charge by Mudra ?
|i have Graduated Recently. I want To start my own Business. Can Mudra Help me ?
|Is Khadi Activity is available under PM MUDRA Loan ?